Friday, August 8, 2008

Let's get it started

Hello this is David. Like millions of others I have decided to jump into the Blogosphere. I have thought about coming to the Blogosphere before and even went as far to create a page but never had the motivation to keep it up. This time I expect it to be different.

My main goal of this blog is to see what I can make of it. In other words I need a hobby. Most subjects will be trivial but nothing will be off limits. Even as I approach age 29 my dream is not to sell timeshares as I currently do. My dream job is in journalism. I wants this blog not only to keep me busy but I want it to become so popular I one day will obtain my dream occupation.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. Today is my first post of what I hope to be many more.

DavidK

1 comment:

GrumpySnake said...

Can't wait to see whats to come on your blog. Will be checking everyday for updates and interesting discussion topics. Good Luck!